Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whatever is right...

More thoughts from Philippians 4:8...
Right: morally good, justified, acceptable; true or correct as fact; according to what is correct for a particular situation or thing ("the right way home"); the best or most suitable of a number of possible choices (hmmm).
Also, denoting the side of a person's body which is toward the east when they are facing north. (I'm sorry, this made me laugh out loud! As a directionally-challenged person who often confuses left and right, much less north and south, this cracked me up! I get that this is the most accurate description of "right" vs. "left," but it's just easier for me to check to see what hand my wedding ring is on!)
Correctly, morally just, honorable; goodness, righteousness, virtue; integrity, morality, truth, honesty; honor, justice, fairness.
In the verb tense: to remedy, repair, rectify or mend.
And synonyms: just, fair, proper, good, upright, righteous, virtuous, moral, ethical, honorable, honest, lawful, legal, correct, accurate, exact, precise, proper, valid, suitable, appropriate, fitting, balanced, healthy...
Think about such things...

No comments: