Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Refuge...

Scripture memory for the second half of April...

My salvation and my honor depend on God;

he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
Selah
Psalm 62:7-8

I'm finishing up the passage I began on April 1st. I love looking at Beth's blog to see what other sisters are memorizing. I actually have a little word document on my desktop where I cut and paste Scriptures for potential future memorization (I know, how dorky can I be, right?).
Anyway, I've enjoyed learning, and reviewing, the verses I've learned so far in 2009. God has used them to encourage me and given multiple opportunities for me to use them to bless others. If you're working on Scripture memory, or just want to say "hello," hit comment and share!

No comments: