Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...
...our kids, home from college for the holiday, piled up together in a warm, slightly messy house.
...Jesse - all things about him, but at this particular moment, his coffee. (I think I hear him stirring up pancakes, too - God bless him!)
...extended family headed in for a day of good food and extravagant laughter.
...deep friendship.
...an astounding, creative God who makes it all possible. The fact that He even bothers with me is amazing. The fact that He is relentless, stubborn and lavish in His love...that leaves me breathless!

...and I'm thankful for you!
What are you thankful for?
Have a blessed holiday season!

2 comments:

V. said...

thanks for commenting Leslie!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for such great kids and a grandchild on the way! I am thankful for webcams and computers, especially facebook! LOL I am thankful for the way that God uses my friends gifts to encourage me in such a unique way! Man how awesome is He! Ask me about what I am talking about, it has to do with the walls of my house! Anyway mostly I am Thankful for the gift of peace and reconciliation that only comes from a relationship with Jesus. Thank you! Lisa Lowe